All Black Every Day
The Top 8 Fall Picks in Fashion’s Favorite Color
With the weather getting a little bit cooler every day, it’s about that time of year to pack up your summer goods and welcome sweater weather! The best thing about fall is digging out a pair of old jeans, pulling on a cozy cardigan and slipping into a new pair of leather boots.
But why black? Notorious for being fashion’s favorite color, we’re thinking of all you minimalists out there. Here’s our top 8 picks.
1) Sam Edelman Franklin Boot
2) Forever 21 Faux Leather & Shearling Moto Jacket (amazing price!)
3) ASOS Sleek Leather Clutch Bag
4) Nasty Gal Playing it Favorites Tee (the trend is go longer in the back)
5) Black Orchid Coated Zipper Skinny Jeans
6) Jeffrey Campbell Dillon Fringe Heel (don’t say we didn’t tell ya, fringe is going to be huge)
7) Burberry Black Round Ceramic Watch
8) ModCloth Stay in Lace Thigh Highs (Hey sexy lady)
See what else is trending for fall fashion on Wantering right here.
Cable Knit Sweater
✿✿✿Sheinside Homecoming Sale Giveaway✿✿✿
Homecoming Sale is almost here! Will you go for glamour or relaxed cool?
Be quick to follow @sheinsidefashion, like&reblog this post now!
You will have the chance to get whichever fantastic V neck dress for free on: http://bit.ly/1sfIWoo
Winners will be published on Sept. 14 and they can send the SKU to @sheinsidefashion via messages or fan mails on Tumblr.
You’d be crazy to miss out!
You can also click here to enter Sheinside Homecoming Sale:
You can enjoy:
$3 off with orders over $30 with code: HC3
$6 off with orders over $50 with code: HC6
$12 off with orders over $80 with code: HC12
This is cool.
They Are Wearing: NYFW
Photo by Ryan Kibler
Transcending in DTLA
Untitled #14 by shannoncostello featuring a 7all mankind
(Source: hotbandimaginesandsmut, via betweendemonsandangels)
(Source: noelladiaz, via sunflowerheart)
Love the simplicity
So special and cool! I want it!~
Red Lapel Long Sleeve Plaid Epaulet Blouse
Victoria Justice (Victorious) at the 2014 Kids Choice Awards [MORE PHOTOS]
Check back for more photos throughout the night!